Positive company reviews are an important part of SEO rankings and Search Engine results.
You will need to gather and forward these reviews over to me so I can upload.
Here's the breakdown:
- First, you need to contact 5-10 clients you have a good relationship with.
- Tell them you have a new website and ask each of them if they will email you a brief company review.
- Once you receive those reviews, forward them over to me.
- I will copy them and upload them into Google, Yahoo, Yelp and a few other browsers.
- Once we get the positive reviews uploaded to all the sites, we will then begin to work on any negative reviews. There are several ways to do this, we will discuss this on the phone.